"Psoriasis is a common skin condition that speeds up the life cycle of skin cells. It causes cells to build up rapidly on the surface of the skin. The extra skin cells form scales and red patches that are itchy and sometimes painful.
Psoriasis is a chronic disease that often comes and goes. The main goal of treatment is to stop the skin cells from growing so quickly.
There is no cure for psoriasis, but you can manage symptoms. Lifestyle measures, such as moisturizing, quitting smoking and managing stress, may help.
Anyone can develop psoriasis, but these factors can increase your risk of developing the disease:
- Family history. This is one of the most significant risk factors. Having one parent with psoriasis increases your risk of getting the disease, and having two parents with psoriasis increases your risk even more.
- Viral and bacterial infections. People with HIV are more likely to develop psoriasis than people with healthy immune systems are. Children and young adults with recurring infections, particularly strep throat, also may be at increased risk.
- Stress. Because stress can impact your immune system, high stress levels may increase your risk of psoriasis.
- Obesity. Excess weight increases the risk of psoriasis. Lesions (plaques) associated with all types of psoriasis often develop in skin creases and folds.
- Smoking. Smoking tobacco not only increases your risk of psoriasis but also may increase the severity of the disease. Smoking may also play a role in the initial development of the disease."
Anyone who ends up developing psoriasis in the ear should consult a doctor in order to discuss which psoriasis medications and methods are safe to use in the ears. Since every situation is different, we strongly recommend you consult with your local ENT Doctor.
If you know your ear situation, we would like to suggest trying our complete ear wax removal tool and ear wax removal solution. For best results in removing unwanted ear wax, dead skin, dirt, and debris, try the best option on the market! Our Complete Ear Wax Removal Bundle! We're so confident that you'll love your U-Tip ear wax removal system that we have a 100% money back guarantee. Here's what a UtilityTip customer suffering from Psoriasis said:
Terri S. "Quick product shout out because I honestly had my doubts... UtlityTip Ear Cleaners ACTUALLY WORK! I suffer from psoriasis in my ears and am constantly having issues with dry skin and wax buildup.... for the first time in months I have 100% relief! If you are like me and constantly looking for qtips, bobby pins, keys, pens, etc to get relief, LOOK NO FURTHER! Order from UtilityTip.com! UtilityTip Thank YOU! I have tried qtips. I have tried Clinere. I have tried the solutions. To be completely honest I was completely doubtful. I'm like, oh okay so it's like Clenere but stronger... we'll try it... it was amaaaaaaazing.. and didn't hurt, burn, or feel any different than a qtip- which I was concerned about, due to my psoriasis."
U-Tip ear wax removers are perfect for relieving ear itching and for removing dead skin. U-Tip ear wax removers have 20 pockets and ridges for safe and effective ear wax removal. Each ridge has tremendous ear wax removal power and the instant it's removed, it's collected and trapped inside one of the 20 pockets.